SIGN-UP DEADLINE IS APRIL 1ST!
Sponsor the Team?
The KZOO Spartans are looking for a softball team sponsor. The Sponsorship would cover the entire Spring, Summer, & Fall Leagues. We are looking for a $1,000 total sponsorship agreement. We will consider splitting the sponsor cost if multiple companies want to sponsor the team.
In return for the sponsorship you will receive…
- Logo on the jerseys
- Logo & Link in the Sponsors, Partners & Affiliates section of the KZOO Spartans website
- Recognition on the KZOO Spartans website, e-mail & social media platforms
- Recognition on all communications for the softball team
- More recognition options may be available
Details so far…
- We will play in the Comstock Township Parks and Recreation CO-ED League.
- The Spring/Summer Season starts on Monday, April 29th.
- Spring/Summer League is 14 weeks long.
- We will play on Monday evenings.
- Game start times are around 6:15 through 9:30 p.m.
- We want to have 9 men and 9 women on the team.
- League Fees from $30 to $50 per player, depending on how many people are on the team.
- Jersey Fees could be up to $25 or $30 per player. (We are looking for one $1,000 or two $500 sponsors to cover this fee. If we don’t, there will be a charge for jerseys.)
2013 KZOO Spartans Co-Ed Softball Team Roster so far…
3 Women Committed
- Sarah McHugh
- Danielle Persky
- Morgan Patterson
8 Men Committed
- Sean McHugh
- Dale Ksionzyk
- Brian Persky
- Tim Wojtyniak
- Brett Molaski
- Matthew Moberly
- Terry Patterson
- Ryan Szumski
Women Interested (Need to contact Sean McHugh to commit at email@example.com)
- Cheryl Bradford
- Elvia Gonzalez
Want to join the team?
To sponsor or join the team contact Sean McHugh at…